The Linda Report: I'm Healed!

I'm Healed!

I wrote this post, then forgot to publish it. I must be back at work!
Happy Memorial Day!


Well as of this past week it was 12 weeks to the day from the surgery and I'm finally all healed up!

I know I've written it before, but thank you, thank you, thank you for the prayers, the cards, the support. Especially to Anna, Barb, Bego, Christina, Linda, all the catechists at SPX and staff. This has been some event and I'm glad we can all get to some sort of normalcy.
Which for me means, driving and exercise - building up to my previous level and of course, grocery shopping, cleaning the house...wait maybe this wasn't all it was cracked up to be??? Yes it is.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment