The Linda Report: Needles and Pins

Needles and Pins

Friday marked the next to last anticipated visit to Dr. G's "House of Fun and Steri-strips"!

She wished out loud for a drum roll, which I supplied, (Oh this doctor is going to miss me!) while she "unveiled" the steri-strips today. The "blow hole" went from pea size last Friday to pin size yesterday! Yeah!

I guess it doesn't even deserve the status of a "blow hole" any more. If I were a "sea mammal" I wouldn't be able to catch my breath any more. Again Yeah!

On the "back to work front" or in my mind, "first step in getting back to being me", things are starting to click a little better. I'm not as tired at this point in the week as I was last Friday. I'm beginning to anticipate to more of a degree what needs to be done and answer questions with a little more alacrity. Which is definitely good, as Miss B is out at a wedding in Jekyll this weekend and I already doubled booked myself for Sunday morning. Oh yes,
"Check yourself before you wreck yourself" Miss Linda is on her way back!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment