The Linda Report: Grand, great O.K.

Grand, great O.K.

The weekly visit to Dr. G's is getting chummy which is grand. I know every nurse, staff person and they all wave and say hi!
On my people side, I feel comfortable with the staff and they're great. On the "when will this thing end" side - I know way too many people there to feel comfortable.

I'm cooking and baking, which is grand. Had only one "incident" with a new recipe - for oatmeal cookies. But redeemed myself with a delightful citrus chicken chili Florentine. Jeff proclaimed it as good as, although not the same as, the white chicken chili of 96' (never was able to repeat it) which he said was my culinary master piece. Huzzah!
Deacon Bill came by a few times during his hiatus in Conyers as moderator of the Envision session and we had some great food - kielbasa & pirogi and conversation.
I tried to get my driving privileges reinstated with Dr. G. , O.K. no not until it closes. Jeff says I get style points for my delivery of the question.

I understand the reasoning, I'm just starting to feel pretty good but no not yet! "Soon, soon", Jeff croons to me.
It would be a lullaby, but sleep eludes me. I'm beginning to think my body has either gotten used to a perpetual state of tiredness or I need to do more to get sleepy enough to sleep. Although I'm out trying to do the things I'm allowed to...

Like taking pictures: of dying Easter Eggs;

or "flocking" people;

or of spring flowers;
or of Jeff or Chloe;

or Jeff & Chloe.







Before I go, continued prayers please for Christina and Barb. Thank you ladies for absolutely everything. And they tell me they've had great offers of help for upcoming First Communion events - thank you very much.

Hoping to see you sooner than later -

"The Patient"

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment