The Linda Report






Partial Liberation!


I started back to work yesterday but, you won't see me "tooling around" in Gizmo yet. I feel like Chloe out on the porch, but tied to the post.

Which is a lesson in humility, patience and tolerance. I have learned so much. And know that there is much much more for me to learn in those areas.

Dr. G wasn't thrilled, about me going back, she'd rather I was 100% healed up, but knows that this final piece to heal could take how long? and that's just not in the cards to be able to stay out. For Dr. E, I mentioned the hyperbolic therapy. Thanks. Dr. G was pleased by the progress she saw with steri stripping it and just being careful so I'll see her next Thursday. And of course every week until it's healed.

So you'll be seeing me again soon too. For those of you who are concerned that it's not all the way healed. I'm a little concerned too, I was exhausted last night. I've only had a couple of other recent 8 hour outings, but got to recoup the next day. None of that this morning! But Jeff says it's just normal and it'll take time to build myself up. We've had the talk about pacing myself and being real about what I can accomplish in a day.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment