The Linda Report: Day Five: Just chilling

Day Five: Just chilling

Sorry folks that this update is so late.
We spent most of the day just relaxing Monday, so, when I finally got around to working from home in the evening, I got behind finishing work for work and my domestic duties here.
Our favorite patient spent a quiet day just trying to relax. She's having a little trouble getting a good amount of sleep at night because she has never liked sleeping on her back. From my experience, her sleep will improve once the staples are removed Thursday. So after the pain pills wear off, she moves to the big recycliner, which seems to work.
Quiet was definitely Monday's theme as she had only one visitor. Nancy D-W brought her communion. She also received some flowers from my office.
I, however, did catch her using her camera to take pictures of all her flowers arrangements. She said was trying out the camera's super macro feature and trying different things with and without flash indoors.
About a hour later, she felt like she might have overdone it just a bit, stretching to take the photos. Other than that, she was a good patient on Monday.
For dinner, we enjoy some delicious vegetable soup provided by Linda M and Dr. Mike.
That's pretty much it.

Jeff
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

February 19, 2008 at 11:14 AM

Just wanted to let you know that the RICA class (In Spanish) sends lot of love and well wishes. I will be updating them on Sundays. They have been praying for a speedy recovery. Thank you for the updates, they are great!!!

Lot of love!!
Melissa Mtz. and family    



February 19, 2008 at 4:35 PM

Hi Linda and Jeff - Thanks for the posts. Just wanted to let you know I'm praying you have a speedy recovery. Rest up. Love, Julie    



February 19, 2008 at 9:28 PM

Linda, I've been keeping an eye on you through your blog. What a wonderful way to keep everyone up to date! I've been praying for a quick & easy recovery for you. And Jeff, I've been praying for you too! Take care of yourselves.    



» Post a Comment