The Linda Report: Dangerous Opportunities

Dangerous Opportunities

Did you know that the Chinese language does not have a tranlstaion for the word "crisis"? The cloest they come is "dangerous opportunities". Really that's what this new development in my life is. Well I hope not so dangerous. But maybe "suspenseful opportunity".

They've found a mass on my ovary that has to be removed with who knows what.

Yikes. Yep a blip on the routine of life radar. Everything is looking "to the good" I hear from my excellent medical team.

It took me a few days to process, but I know that God is all over this and He's got it. I'll have 6 weeks of convalesence to practice that knowledge.

Jeff is liking being on the other side of the operating table this time and promises to keep everyone up to date at this blog. He's planning head lines as I type and threatens me with pictures! (or is that threatens you?) Pray for him, too, all his joking aside I think being the one on the table is easier.

Thank you for your prayers, they're helping me to remain peaceful.
« Home

February 13, 2008 at 4:58 PM

I so love you! Everything is going to be fabulous! HE and I have been discussing this! All is well! I'll see you after your nap. Peace to you my Guardian Angel!

MRS.JCW    



February 15, 2008 at 3:40 PM

Hi Linda,

Had no idea of your medical problem. You are in my prayers!!!
Can't believe you were walking around D.C. with this going on.

God bless and I will come visit when you get home and situated.

Linda H    



April 1, 2013 at 9:52 AM

actually i have no idea about this but if i learn it i will told you.

Pajama Tutors Chinese language
   



April 20, 2013 at 10:30 AM

Although it seems to be"dangerous opportunities". Really that's what this new development in my life is. Well I hope not so dangerous. But maybe "suspenseful opportunity"for everyone.

Foreign language study
   



June 12, 2013 at 9:04 AM

Although it seems to be"dangerous opportunities". Really that's what this new development in my life is. Well I hope not so dangerous,but maybe "suspenseful opportunity"for everyone as well as for business.

Ogniwa fotowoltaiczne sklep    



» Post a Comment