The Linda Report: Pass Go and Pay $? This is definitley not Monopoly

Pass Go and Pay $? This is definitley not Monopoly

Passed all my pre assessment for surgery today. That means they take my blood and my money, not necessarily in that order and after the insurance says it's a go, Thursday let me into the "pain pump" crowd.

Good news. We don't have to arrive until 6:00am Thursday morning.

Originally thought it was 5:30am - I know, 6:00a doesn't sound a whole lot better, but for this caffeine deprived night person, it's a lot easier on the psyche. Jeff / Lainie are taking over the writing Thursday morning.

One more day at the office to get the next 6 weeks settled. I am feeling slightly overwhelmed. Maybe if I just concentrate on cleaning off my desk...Who am I kidding?
« Home | Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment