The Linda Report: This just in.....

This just in.....



She's been moved to a room

It's room 269



The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.
- EPHESIANS 3:20
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

February 14, 2008 at 3:39 PM

This is Jules, I know I can't bring Abby, but is there a good time to come visit? How long will Miss Linda be in the Hospital?    



February 14, 2008 at 5:53 PM

Great news. Lots of healing prayers coming your way.    



February 14, 2008 at 10:55 PM

Okay, so I'm not going to be in the high tech group on this blog. Life goes on. Happy Valentine's Day. You've been in my prayers ever since your email. Rest. Rest. Let Jeff bar the door and rest. Just heal, my friend. God's peace. Love, Lisa    



February 14, 2008 at 11:18 PM

Read the good news that everything went well. Good news to end the day. One more day to go and then I'll be free to come and spend some time with you. I can't believe it took surgery to pin you down!!:) Love ya lots and you are always in my prayers. Tam Tam and Edward send their love. Maria    



» Post a Comment