The Linda Report: Day 16: A quiet day at home

Day 16: A quiet day at home

Our favorite patient spent the day just resting and relaxing. She did some reading, a couple of amateur sleuth novels while reclining in the Man Room or lying in bed.
Linda M. stopped by and brought some vegetarian lasagna for dinner. I haven't had any yet, but I hear it's quite scrumptious.
Our favorite patient received a fruit basket from Aunt Debbie and Uncle Skip, all the way from Cecil, Pa. Thanks guys, now I don't have to buy as much fruit when I go to the store Saturday.
I left for work around 2 p.m. and didn't return home until about 1 a.m., but the patient appears to be doing just fine.
So that's pretty much it for today.
Now, moving onto the comments left on the blog by my mother and my niece. Notice, I spelled niece correctly that time.
No, I have not gotten soft living in the South. Ninety-nine percent of the people were bundled up like Eskimos. They looked like they were going on an expedition with Admiral Byrd to the South Pole. I, however, was not dressed for a trip to Antarctica. My fingers got stiff because I could not wear thick gloves and keep score of the game at the same time.
As for the comments by my niece about my spelling, you're right I did misspell several words. But let me pass on a little piece of advice. My spelling and grammar are only correct when I'm getting paid for it or getting a grade for it. I was tired and didn't use the spell check. Big deal. When you crank out a couple thousand words or more a day for a living, you can take such liberties.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

March 4, 2008 at 1:50 PM

Hey Gram left the comment not me and i can't go on my field trip but i'll send you some pictures
Hope    



March 7, 2008 at 12:33 PM

hey its your niece again with my friend Briann , she gives her best wishes to you and hopes you feel good
love hope    



December 3, 2015 at 9:10 AM

I like your information which is very useful for me. Thanks.Spiritual Healer in India|Spiritual Healing Centres in Bangalore    



» Post a Comment